Sunday 20 June 2010

And the Vote is Closed

So... as they say on the telly, "Don't vote now, your vote will not be counted and you may still be charged?" You won't? See, this is why the Internet is better than telly.

It's been a great ride, I've heard some excellent music and next comes the hard work of buying (and I am SOOO damned glad that payday comes in the middle of the week we're downloading because otherwise I would not be able to afford it).

I've been very happy with most of the tracks chosen and so I'm looking forward to downloading them and seeing them get into the charts... although I've realised I've no idea how I'd know what was in the charts anyway, it's not like they have Top of the Pops any more is it?

It's been a season. I've had a few gigs myself, and then again I seem to have developed PTSD (thank you SO much crime Squad!). But I realise that checking out the new tracks in the forty has been a focus for my week so now, like many others, I have to ask... in two weeks time when I've downloaded, THEN what am I gonna do?

1 comment:

  1. Well. I have to say, I rather hope somebody does this again. Not least because a band I'm in has a single coming out, so I could actually enter this year.

    ReplyDelete